Time Management Santa says “Get all your presents bought in November for a low stress xmas”
So here is a mixture of things I want and things I have recently bought and really liked – I hope some of them might inspire you if you’re stuck….
(of course, you don’t have to buy them from amazon if you disapporove of them as a supplier)
Not the most powerful hear torch but this one is affordable and really nice – you can adjust beam tightness and brightness – it’s light and comfortable. Who doesn’t want a good head torch??
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GTJD1JR/?coliid=IPU0XII2NS04W&colid=1W1ARY3RCTL92&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it You get two for £20 so you could keep one for yourself! Solar powered, movement sensitive, no wiring needed
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HC5PFDJ/?coliid=I29GIE9IADFY0F&colid=1W1ARY3RCTL92&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it For a dog who doesn’t like being washed….
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005FEPAW4/?coliid=I2LFYHAVHUI0DN&colid=1W1ARY3RCTL92&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it The ultimate and best table / office / bedside reading lamp
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078J8JY3L/?coliid=I1VA09FIOTKZEU&colid=1W1ARY3RCTL92&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it The best large rucksack around. Clamshell, expander zip, laptop pocket, max carry on size for flights
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0752225030/?coliid=I2JEYVLI7A6PJ3&colid=1W1ARY3RCTL92&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it For the grown up child in your life
- my favourite puzzle game of the year https://www.amazon.co.uk/Smart-Games-Temple-Trap-Puzzle/dp/B01MTXNS3F/ref=sr_1_1?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1541941695&sr=1-1&keywords=smart+games+maze
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07747FR44/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Lovely new kindle: small, bright, backlit, and waterproof
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01AXTB6I2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 contains a ball that has tiny bells inside
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B017KE8OG0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 FOUR TERABYTES! and it’s tiny!
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0721MP41Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 they stay on when you walk, and sound great
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AWDLQ8A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for reading in the sun, or looking cool when you need reading glasses
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00J9OKC1A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Inflatable so packs small. Very comfortable, for beach or music festival
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XJM3P22/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Use to find your keys and other items (I use it for my tortoise!)
Great value fun advent calendar for little kids:
£26 on Amazon and only £18 on Argos
Build your own items each day….
Another puzzle that I’m getting for myself for Christmas (that sounds a bit sad doesn’t it??)
and now, a big PS – check out my daughter Louise’s “vlogmas” post about present ideas – some more great stuff in there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzleiFFl3No
that’s all for now, I hope it was useful
PS – NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU??
check out my 2016 list!