Chris can present a keynote talk on a variety of subjects.
His keynote will be
Here is the list of subjects that Chris has a proven track record of delivering:
- How to handle difficult people
- The meaning of life – and how to have a great one
- The top ten project mistakes and how to avoid them
- The three keys to efficiency
- The only five things you can do if you’re too busy
- Getting more done – how to get an extra month per year
- Leadership style options for planning and for carrying out a plan – a unique new way to get it right
- Six ways to live your life as six animals – and how to improve on each one
- Negotiation – top ten tips
- Leadership – new ways to look at leadership style
- What is a leader supposed to do each day, week, month, and year?
- Why you should put your prices up
- How to scientifically optimise your pricing
- My Customer Care picture show – good and bad!
- Management Vegetables – you choose your menu, maybe the Banana of Boredom and the Toadstool of Turnover?
- Personal Goals – why they work and how to set them
- What to look for in a project plan
- Success – what is it and how to get the right kind
- Happiness – practical ways to increase yours
- Ten keys to running a successful small business
- Two new leadership ideas – the Captain of the Ship and the Management Potato
- The only six career options and how they affect money and happiness
- How to Maximise your life
Put Chris on after lunch to get things going again
or in-between some technical talks to give some variety and a bit of fun.