Realise that customer care is vital to the success of your organisation, and learn how to achieve excellence in the two main areas: the expected basics and the unexpected “delight” actions. Get ideas on measuring current performance and building in systems for continuous improvement. Click on the links to hear some samples of this excellent programme.
Tracks for Customer Care
- Why bother with customer care?
- What people do if they are unhappy
- The invisible
- Not important enough for biscuits
- Too friendly = unprofessional
- First impressions and ongoing service
- The ever increasing challenge
- Customer care: things to do
- Things NOT to do
- When answering the phone
- What if they were the Queen?
- Different types of people
- Rude and aggressive customers
- The 4 step assertive approach
- Coming out ahead
- Keeping it going
- Summing up