Date(s) - 06/11/2017 - 07/11/2017
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
Categories No Categories
How to build and run a £120,000 a year training business. Nobody ever reveals ALL of their business secrets - how they do it - so that others can copy it all and do the same thing. But I am retiring soon so I am going to. This is a very rare opportunity to get everything in one go, from someone who really knows the game. I have a proven track record and I have refined my sales and delivery methods over the last 20 years, and the first ten people who apply will get it all. Check me out – Google “Chris Croft”, Linkedin (I’m linked to 8000 people), youtube (I have 7,000 subscribers and a total of one million views), or LinkedIn Learning (half a million views in total), or Lynda.com (I have 15 courses on here and my project management course alone has had over a million views, it’s probably the most viewed PM course in the world. This is not one of those circular cons which say “Make money by selling the idea of selling this idea to other people” – it’s REAL. How to set up a real training business where you will sell and deliver great training to customers. You will get
- Two days of training from me
- Also sit in and see TWO of my courses in action (you choose which) – this alone is worth £400!
- All of the training materials for one of my courses (you choose which)
- Six months of unlimited support from me after the training
- Option to continue with unlimited support – for a small fee.
- The pros and cons of training as a business
- What sort of person is suited to it?
- Self employment – what’s involved, pros and cons
- Business set up: accountants, tax, limited companies, insurance etc
- How many days can you realistically do?
- What price should you charge?
- Hidden costs
- Do you need to obtain Purchase Orders?
- VAT: register or not?
- How much income tax will you actually end up paying?
- Equipment you’ll need
- The two essential spreadsheets for running your business, and the quarterly activities you’ll need to do
- How to sell training
- Length of pipeline – it’ll be six months to a year before you are busy!
- What should the ideal proposal look like and contain?
- Are tenders worth doing? How to go about them?
- How much time you’ll need for selling and preparing vs delivering
- Should you target individuals or companies?
- Public sector or Private sector?
- Teach one subject or many subjects?
- Is it best to charge per head or per day?
- Where my best customers have come from
- Website tips – how much to spend, what to avoid, etc
- Social media tips – facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Buffer etc – which ones have worked for me
- YouTube – is it worth doing at all, a bit, or a lot?
- Is advertising worth doing? How about brochures etc?
- Should you name the company after yourself or call it something else?
- Is it possible to separate earnings from hours worked?
- Should you aim to sell and deliver half days or whole days, and what are the best start and finish times?
- How many people should you train at a time?
- Tips for designing a great training day
- Folders, workbooks, free books and cards etc – what’s best?
- Feedback forms and attendance certificates – are they worth doing?
- Tip of the month / collecting email addresses
= £900Option to continue with monthly support after the first 6 months has expired: £100/month Have you always wanted to be self employed? Are you fed up with having a boss? Do you think you'd make a good trainer? Do you want help with getting started with your own business? This could be the best opportunity that you ever get! email me to reserve a place: email@example.com Chris PS - includes the best lunch you'll ever have on a training course!