Date(s) - 06/04/2018
9:30 am - 3:45 pm
This is the easiest way to get all your required CPD for the year, while also having fun AND learning some useful stuff! Ticking all the CPD boxes of
Ethics and the future of legal services
- Legal update
- Understanding the true cost of quality
- Introduction to Queue Theory - more interesting than it sounds!
- Exploring the relationship between Pricing, Volume and Profit
- Customer Service: the basics and the delight factor and how to achieve both
- The Five options to get more done
- Negotiation in more detail – the top ten tactics
- Internal and external relationships
- Influencing strategies for different types of person
- The day is co-hosted by Chris Croft and Nigel Smith (Managing Partner of Ellis Jones)
- Includes a particularly delicious homecooked hot free lunch from Viney's catering.
- There are a number of cheap car parks near by. Very close to Poole railway station.
- Cost is £299 per person
- Book your place my emailing
- Don't miss it - there won't be another one till the Autumn!