Date(s) - 26/01/2018
9:30 am - 3:45 pm
This is the easiest way to get all your required CPD for the year, while also having fun AND learning some useful stuff! Ticking all the CPD boxes of
- Legal update
- Understanding the true cost of quality
- Introduction to Queue Theory - more interesting than it sounds!
- Exploring the relationship between Pricing, Volume and Profit
- Customer Service: the basics and the delight factor and how to achieve both
- The Five options to get more done
- Negotiation in more detail – the top ten tactics
- Internal and external relationships
- Influencing strategies for different types of person
- The day is co-hosted by Chris Croft and Nigel Smith (Managing Partner of Ellis Jones)
- Includes a particularly delicious homecooked hot free lunch from Viney's catering.
- There are a number of cheap car parks near by. Very close to Poole railway station.
- Cost is £299 per person
- Book your place my emailing
- Don't miss it - there won't be another one till the Autumn!