Date(s) - 12/09/2019
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
- A day at a room in the centre of Poole, from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Sales techniques.
- A practical and fun day with no scary role plays, I’ll talk you through the structured sales process.
- Make friends with your customers and help them with their needs; help them to realise why it’s worth spending the extra with you rather than someone else. We’ll talk about real examples from the group and come up with ideas that you can use straight away.
- Great for anyone who needs a refresher, or an introduction to sales. It’s suitable for sales support people too, who are on the phone but might be able to reel in a potential customer, or turn an enquiry into the first step of a sale….
- Group size is usually about 10-15 people. Includes a particularly delicious homecooked hot free lunch from Viney’s catering.
- There are a number of cheap car parks near by. Very close to Poole railway station.
- Topics covered include these.
- Cost is £199 for one person, and cheaper if you send more – see half way down this page. Book your place my emailing me on
- Back to list of all open public courses