Date(s) - 23/01/2020
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
- Applies to home and work
- No maths required
- One day course
- Suitable for all levels
- Time Management
Wow, this is an ambitious title isn't it! But the day WILL be amazing, I promise. A day at a room with sea views on Poole Quay, from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Life! Cost £40, of which £15 covers the lunch and the other £25 goes to charity Subjects will include:
- Your life is only time, and how you use your time is the only thing you can do anything about
- Best use of time: which is perhaps the same as the meaning of life
- Five lifestyles (including the Hedonist and the Career Worker)
- Personal goals - why writing things down makes them happen
- What should your goals cover - e.g. have / do / be
- Will money make you happy?
- How to make your goals as effective as possible
- Stress, achievement, and quality of life - explained on one diagram
- Personal effectiveness: being yourself, and developing yourself
- Effective relationships with others
- Being assertive - it's your life!
- How to combine 'looking after number 1' with 'not being selfish'
- Happiness - can it be increased?
- 20 Practical strategies for getting more happiness into your life
- The only six career strategies
- Living without negative emotions - a plan to eradicate them