Date(s) - 03/11/2020
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Applies to home and work
- No maths required
- One day course
- Project Management
- Suitable for all levels
This course will be split into three sessions: 9:30am-10:30am, 10:45am-11:45am and 12pm-1pm. Total of three hours.
You will learn all about Project Management. Much more practical (and fun) than PRINCE2, my methodology is based on the APM or PMP process, but simplified and made more practical.
We will cover topics like:
- Why projects fail
- Clear specification of the job before you start
- Finding the key driver – is it price, quality or time?
- Structuring the tasks to be done
- Critical paths, and why they simplify management
- Monitoring and controlling project progress using Gantt charts
- Learning from the past – and not just you, or the team, but the whole organisation
- And many more. See a full list here.
Cost is £150 for one person, and cheaper if you send more – see half way down this page.Book your place my emailing
Back to list of all open public courses