Date(s) - 28/01/2021
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
This course will be split into three sessions: 9:30am-10:30am, 10:45am-11:45am and 12:00pm-1pm. Total of three hours. You will learn all about Leadership, Management, Motivation, Delegation, and how to be a good boss. Topics covered include these.
- How can you get people to care?
- What are the quick wins for a manager?
- Is everything Management's fault in the end?
- Management by Walking About
- What is a boss actually FOR?
- The Captain of the Ship story
- Different people are motivated by different things
- Making people feel part of things, and important
- The options other than delegating or telling
- What empowerment really means
- What is Seagull Management
- The subtle difference between delegating and abdicating
- How to know which style to use when
- Varying your style between the planning phase and the doing phase
- Should you tell your team what you are doing?
- .... and lots more good stuff!