Date(s) - 09/09/2020
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
- Applies to home and work
- No maths required
- One day course
- Project Management
- Suitable for all levels
- A day at a spectacular room in the centre of Poole, from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Project Management.
- Much more practical (and fun) than PRINCE2, my methodology is based on the APM or PMP process, but simplified and made more practical.
- Group size is usually about 10-15 people.
- Includes a very very delicious free lunch.
- There are a number of cheap car parks near by.
- We are two minutes walk from Poole railway station.
- Topics covered include these.
Cost is £199 for one person, and cheaper if you send more – see half way down this page.Book your place my emailing
Back to list of all open public courses