Presentation Skills: How to give great talks without fear (Instant Guides)
How to plan and then present the perfect talk, to any size of audience.
Presentations can be very important, for example they often form part of a job selection process, or they can be key moments in your career. Some people spend their lives avoiding presentations when they really don’t need to.
Areas covered in this book are:
- How to overcome nerves and increase your confidence
- Selecting the right visual aid
- How to make a powerful start
- Planning the structure of your talk
- How to make your talk interactive
- The options for how to remember your talk
- Powerpoint tips
- Dealing with difficult questions
- Dealing with difficult people in the audience
- Where are we in the tunnel?
- How to adjust the rate so that you finish on time
- Ways to finish your talk