Customer Service: Why it’s important and how to achieve it (Instant Guides)
Good service is often as important as a good product, and this book explains why it’s so important and then how to achieve it.
There’s no point in having great products, lovely premises and loads of advertising if you let yourself down on customer service. And most organisations do! From getting the basics right to then delighting your customers, this book is essential to the success of any business, and the success of any person. By getting it right you’ll be ahead of the pack. Make sure all your employees read it!
Areas covered are:
- How we are judged by our customers
- What most people do when they are unhappy
- Are complaints useful or not?
- What different types of customers want
- How to get the basics right
- Systems to make sure that everything is done correctly
- How to delight your customers
- Why should staff bother with giving great service – what’s in it for them?
- How to survey your customers effectively