Training and presentations that are profound, practical and amusing.
Chris Croft is one of the UK’s leading trainers and provides a wide variety of courses designed to involve, inspire and motivate people of all levels. To date Chris has trained some 87 000 people and enjoys a 94% rate of repeat business. Chris is also a successful author, recently publishing The Project Management QuickStart Guide, (his first book ‘Time Management‘ was published in 1996 to wide acclaim) as well as ‘Being A Good Boss‘ and 15 books on amazon kindle. On Linkedin Learning he has 34 courses, 20,000 views a day and a total of eleven million views.
In Company Training Courses – via Zoom/Teams
(or – only if local to Poole – in person)
- Handling Difficult People
- Influencing and Persuading Others
- Leadership In Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Outdoor Leadership Training
- Outdoor Team Events
- Powerful Presentations
- Project Management
- Successful Selling
- Team Development
- Time Management
- Understanding People
- A typical course will be either a day in person or 4 x one hour Zoom sessions, spread over a few weeks
- I’ve given up the M6 and the M25: sorry but the travel is the one downside of training, I’ve done it for 25 years, so now I do everything by Zoom or via the video courses that I have made.
- I rarely run these any more these days – they take a lot of organising!
- But when I do, this is how they work….
- Send nominate one or two people if that’s all you need to be trained
- Variety of subjects
- We build up takers for a decent sized group and then run it, sharing the cost.
e-Learning online video Courses
- Project Management in 38 Videos
- Many courses on Linkedin Learning – 36 subjects
- Many courses on www.udemy.com – 25 subjects
- Many of the above also available on www.online-management-training.co.uk at cheaper rates if you want to train a number of people
- Learn on your phone
- Certificate in Management
- Diploma in Management Studies
Accredited courses are covered on our accredited partner website, here they can be either a taught programme or an e-learning programme. You can get a whole level 5 or level 7 Certificate or Diploma by just e-learning if that method of learning suits you.
I don’t do individual coaching (why not?) – but I do run coaching workshops for groups, as follow-ups via zoom or e-learning training sessions, where we talk about how to implement the ideas, have there been any problems since the training, etc.