Replace aggression or submission with assertiveness as an approach to life. Deal with difficult people and situations more effectively.
Assertiveness is the key to a happier and more successful life, through better relationships with other people, and yourself!
Track list for Assertiveness audiobook – download it here and listen to it as often as you want to.
- Attitude and techniques
- Scripts – being OK
- What you say to yourself
- Are you OK?
- Your rights
- Taking responsibility
- Assertive / Passive / Aggressive
- Personality drivers
- Forms of non-assertion
- Why assertiveness is difficult
- Perceived Outcomes
- Why people are submissive and what happens to submissive people
- Faulty thinking
- Bottling it up
- Coping with everyday putdowns
- The One-off vs. the Habit
- Giving criticism
- Receiving criticism
- The 4 step process
- It takes practice – ideas for the next step