You can now be trained and coached remotely by Chris!
I am running one hour sessions by Skype, and it works really well for small groups, say up to about five people.
It’s just like I’m in the room, but you don’t have to travel, and neither do I, so you save time and money.
You sit around the table in your meeting room with me on your big TV screen, and we chat. I draw things at my end and explain, and ask you about your issues, just like a training course.
If you wanted to run it for 20 people I can do that too – I can’t hear everyone and answer everyone’s questions with larger groups, but I can certainly explain the subject and answer questions, it’s more of a “talk” than a workshop/coaching but that’s fine – and of course then the price becomes a ridiculous bargain for you!
I find that one hour chunks work best. Although if you want a two or three hour session we can just run them one after the other, with a coffee break at some point. So you could have 10-11 and 11.15 to 12.15, for example.
You can pick and choose your modules from this list:
Each BULLET is a one hour skype workshop
- Prioritising – what to do first, and finding time for the important stuff
- Life goals
- Get more done – the five options if you’re too busy
- Lists – how to be organised
- Better meetings (when running and not running the meeting)
- Stress – the big and the small picture, and tactics to reduce it
- What does a boss do? Overview, vision systems and people
- Styles: choosing between tell. sell, consult, share, delegate, empower etc
- Delegation – why, how, grip, and how to do more, and resist monkeys
- Team types – Belb in’s theory of what makes teams work and not work and what can be done
- Motivation – what a good manager needs to do
- Understanding Quality – Statistical Process Control, TQM, ISO9001 etc
- Cost of quality – where should you be on the curve? Failure costs etc
- Understanding queues and how to get them at the right level of service and cost
- Pricing and elasticity – should you put your price up?
- Overview of the old and the new process of selling
- Building rapport, questioning and listening
- Selling to different types of customer
- Features and benefits workshop – theory, draw chart, and FAB exercise
- Objection handling and closing
- What assertiveness means, and how to use the four step process
- Difficult people: Games players and how to handle them
- The Influencing Process, and techniques to use for the four types of people
- How to get the Basics and the Delight factors right
- My Top ten tips
- My Second ten tips
- My top tips, including Structure, Agenda. Visual aids, Being Interactive
- In another hour I could view your presentation (not quite the same as real life but not bad) and let you know how to improve structure, flow, visual aids, examples, body language, jargon, clear message, etc
- Overview of methods and the 12 steps
- Network diagram workshop
- Gantt charts – what they are, why you need them, try one, and excel demo
- More detail on listing tasks, estimating costs and time, and options for crashing
- Resource planning workshop – for single projects and multiple projects – bottlenecks etc
- Finance of projects: monitoring and forecasting
- practical approaches
The cost is £199 for each one hour session, so if you have say four people it’s only £50 per person, and if you want a coaching session for just one person it’s still great value.
Email me if you are interested: