No. of days: 1 No. of participants: 4 – 14
Realise that customer care is vital to the success of your organisation, and learn how to achieve excellence in the two main areas: the expected basics and the unexpected “delight” actions. Get ideas on measuring current performance and building in systems for continuous improvement.Perceived indifference is the biggest reason why customers are lost – and they cost ten times as much to replace as they do to retain.Are you constantly amazed at how bad the standard of service is in shops and other organisations? Do you notice that many organisations are amateur, even rude, on the phone?
This course takes one day, and is designed to get the message across that everyone has to put the customer first, and that customer care really matters, and the course then gives a lot of information on how to do this.
Subjects range from the basics (getting their name right, phoning back when you say you will, smiling etc) to the idea of “delighting the customer” by going the extra mile for them.
- How customers assess you
- What customers really want
- Attention to detail – getting the basics right
- The impotence of things like spelling
- Keeping ahead of your competitors
- Delighting the customer
- Finding out how you are doing
- Telephone techniques
- Handling complaints, angry or difficult customers, and turning these into successes
Every participant receives a free audio as well as comprehensive notes.
Example handouts taken from the course.
- A process for keeping it going
- Are the following examples good enough
- Customer Care Quiz
- Gap analysis
- Self Audit
- Taking ownership – exercise
- The role of management in customer care
- Two views of customer care – basics and delight
- What being professional means
- Why the first contact is vital