Most organisations recognise that staff improvement is a key component for increased morale, performance and loyalty, and that training has an important role to play.. However, what differentiates an effective course from an ineffective one is not so well understood.
Chris Croft is one of the UK’s leading trainers and provides a wide variety of courses designed to involve, inspire and motivate people of all levels. To date Chris has trained some 87 000 people and enjoys a 94% rate of repeat business. Chris is also a successful author, and his first book ‘Time Management‘ was published in 1996 to wide acclaim and has since been followed by ‘Being A Good Boss‘ and 15 books on amazon kindle. On Linkedin Learning he has 20,000 views a day and a total of seven million.
Free samples of course handouts can be found on each course description page below.
In Company Training Courses
- Assertiveness in work and life
- Excellence in Customer Care
- Influencing and Persuading Others
- Leadership In Management
- Managing Information
- Negotiation Skills
- Outdoor Leadership Training
- Outdoor Team Events
- Powerful Presentations
- Project Management
- Selection Interviewing
- Strategic Marketing
- Successful Selling
- Team Development
- Time Management
- Understanding People
- Send just one or two people if that’s all you need to be trained
- Variety of subjects running on a rotating basis in Poole
- Group size is 6-16 people
- Cheaper if you send several people
- Prices here
e-Learning online Courses
- Project Management in 38 Videos
- Mini-courses on a number of subjects (x7)
- Life Mastery
- Learn on your phone
- Certificate in Management
- Diploma in Management Studies
Accredited courses are covered on our accredited partner website, here they can be either a taught programme or an e-learning programme. You can get a whole level 5 or level 7 Certificate or Diploma by just e-learning if that method of learning suits you.