Date(s) - 09/04/2019
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
- Applies to home and work
- No maths required
- One day course
- Suitable for all levels
- Time Management
- Get more from your life, achieve more at work and outside, and enjoy your time more.
- We will cover everything from lists and procrastination right up through importance, saying no, to efficient systems and the correct use of lists. Time is all you’ve got so you need to make the most of it, and this course will tell you how.
- A day in Rubicon’s ‘Great Chamber’, in the middle of Poole, from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Time Management.
- Group size is usually about 10-15 people. Includes a really delicious lunch home cooked and hot from Viney’s, the best caterer in Dorset.
- There are a number of cheap car parks near by. Close to Poole railway station.
- Topics covered include these.
- Cost is £199 for one person, and cheaper if you send more – see half way down this page.
- Email me to book or pencil in a place: email@example.com