Date(s) - 06/11/2017 - 07/11/2017
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
Categories No Categories
How to build and run a £120,000 a year training business.
Nobody ever reveals ALL of their business secrets – how they do it – so that others can copy it all and do the same thing. But I am retiring soon so I am going to.
This is a very rare opportunity to get everything in one go, from someone who really knows the game. I have a proven track record and I have refined my sales and delivery methods over the last 20 years, and the first ten people who apply will get it all.
Check me out – Google “Chris Croft”, Linkedin (I’m linked to 8000 people), youtube (I have 7,000 subscribers and a total of one million views), or LinkedIn Learning (half a million views in total), or Lynda.com (I have 15 courses on here and my project management course alone has had over a million views, it’s probably the most viewed PM course in the world.
This is not one of those circular cons which say “Make money by selling the idea of selling this idea to other people” – it’s REAL. How to set up a real training business where you will sell and deliver great training to customers.
You will get
- Two days of training from me
- Also sit in and see TWO of my courses in action (you choose which) – this alone is worth £400!
- All of the training materials for one of my courses (you choose which)
- Six months of unlimited support from me after the training
- Option to continue with unlimited support – for a small fee.
The initial two day course will give you everything you need to know in order to become a successful freelance trainer, starting from scratch, …all of the tips that I have discovered and all of the pitfalls to avoid, including:
“Are you sure you want to do it?”
- The pros and cons of training as a business
- What sort of person is suited to it?
- Self employment – what’s involved, pros and cons
- Business set up: accountants, tax, limited companies, insurance etc
- How many days can you realistically do?
- What price should you charge?
- Hidden costs
- Do you need to obtain Purchase Orders?
- VAT: register or not?
- How much income tax will you actually end up paying?
- Equipment you’ll need
- The two essential spreadsheets for running your business, and the quarterly activities you’ll need to do
- How to sell training
- Length of pipeline – it’ll be six months to a year before you are busy!
- What should the ideal proposal look like and contain?
- Are tenders worth doing? How to go about them?
- How much time you’ll need for selling and preparing vs delivering
- Should you target individuals or companies?
- Public sector or Private sector?
- Teach one subject or many subjects?
- Is it best to charge per head or per day?
- Where my best customers have come from
- Website tips – how much to spend, what to avoid, etc
- Social media tips – facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Buffer etc – which ones have worked for me
- YouTube – is it worth doing at all, a bit, or a lot?
- Is advertising worth doing? How about brochures etc?
- Should you name the company after yourself or call it something else?
- Is it possible to separate earnings from hours worked?
Designing a great training day, and Logistics of delivery
- Should you aim to sell and deliver half days or whole days, and what are the best start and finish times?
- How many people should you train at a time?
- Tips for designing a great training day
- Folders, workbooks, free books and cards etc – what’s best?
- Feedback forms and attendance certificates – are they worth doing?
- Tip of the month / collecting email addresses
What the course will NOT cover:
I can’t give you customers, (but I WILL tell you how I find them, and keep them).
I WILL give you the contents of one course, of your choice, all the handouts and slides, everything – which you can then adapt and gradually make your own – especially as I will also have told you all about how to write great courses.
And one other massive benefit:
Additionally you will get unlimited email and phone support from me for the first 6 months after the course. You can contact me any time to ask anything.
Cost of this 2 day training course, all materials for one course, sit in on two of my courses, and then 6 months of support
Option to continue with monthly support after the first 6 months has expired: £100/month
Have you always wanted to be self employed?
Are you fed up with having a boss?
Do you think you’d make a good trainer?
Do you want help with getting started with your own business?
This could be the best opportunity that you ever get!
email me to reserve a place: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS – includes the best lunch you’ll ever have on a training course!