Date(s) - 20/10/2020
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
This course will be split into three sessions: 9:30am-10:30am, 10:45am-11:45am and 12pm-1pm. Total of three hours.
You will learn all about Sales techniques and topics will include:
- A practical and fun day with no scary role plays, I’ll talk you through the structured sales process.
- Make friends with your customers and help them with their needs; help them to realise why it’s worth spending the extra with you rather than someone else. We’ll talk about real examples from the group and come up with ideas that you can use straight away.
- Great for anyone who needs a refresher, or an introduction to sales. It’s suitable for sales support people too, who are on the phone but might be able to reel in a potential customer, or turn an enquiry into the first step of a sale….
- Group size is usually about 10-15 people.
- Topics covered include these.
Book your place by emailing
Back to list of all open public courses