Date(s) - 20/02/2020
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
- To develop confidence with respect to delivering presentations
- To learn what to plan, and how to design interesting and structured presentations
- How to start and how to finish effectively
- To learn how to choose and use visual aids properly
- To develop a presentation style that is professional yet relateable
- To get practical ideas on how to improve your own particular presentation
- Group size is usually 8 people. Includes a really delicious homecooked hot free lunch from Viney’s, the best caterer in Dorset.
- There are a number of cheap car parks near by. Close to Poole railway station.
- A day in Rubicon’s ‘Great Chamber’, in the middle of Poole, from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Presentation Skills
Book your place by emailing
Back to list of all open public courses