Date(s) - 03/06/2020
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
- A day in a stunningly beautiful room in Poole, from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Leadership, Management, Motivation, Delegation, and how to be a good boss.
- Group size is usually about 10-15 people. Includes a delicious home cooked hot (free) lunch.
- There are a number of cheap car parks near by.
- Close to Poole railway station.
- Topics covered include these.
- How can you get people to care?
- What are the quick wins for a manager?
- Is everything Management's fault in the end?
- Management by Walking About
- What is a boss actually FOR?
- The Captain of the Ship story
- Different people are motivated by different things
- Making people feel part of things, and important
- The options other than delegating or telling
- What empowerment really means
- What is Seagull Management
- The subtle difference between delegating and abdicating
- How to know which style to use when
- Varying your style between the planning phase and the doing phase
- Should you tell your team what you are doing?
- .... and lots more good stuff!
Book your place my emailing
Back to list of all open public courses.