Date(s) - 01/05/2019
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
INFLUENCE AND PERSUASION Featuring an exciting guest speaker, Andy Edwards, this will be a day in a beautiful room in the centre of Poole, from 9.30-4.45, learning all about the techniques of influence and persuasion. Andy will cover:
- Understand how and why people are different to you
- The basis of ‘Motivation’; why does anyone do ANYTHING?
- The six principal influencing triggers
- Influence or manipulation – what’s the difference?
- Psychology ‘Hacks’ and ‘Nudges’ to get your own way
- 12 questions to ask which will guarantee a result
- Group size is usually about 10-15 people. Includes a particularly delicious homecooked hot free lunch from Viney’s catering.
- There are a number of cheap car parks near by. Very close to Poole railway station.
- Cost is £199 for one person, and cheaper if you send more – see half way down this page.
- Book your place my emailing me on
- Back to list of all open public courses