Date(s) - 05/06/2017
9:30 am - 4:45 pm
A day at a spectacular room in the centre of Poole, from 9.30-4.45, learning all about Difficult People – why they do what they do, and how you can handle them more effectively.
This applies to any type of job and any level of job. The difficult people might be colleagues, customers, your boss, family members, neighbours – anyone!
Topics covered include
- Why people have as they do
- The parent and the child within all of us
- Define “difficult” – is it you? (surely not!)
- Why aggression and submission don’t work as tactics
- Great phrases to use, like “I notice, I interpret, am I right?”
- The four step process to giving someone unwelcome news
- Influencing styles for different types of people, e.g. choice of evils
- Psychological games that people play and what you can do about these
- Discussion about real examples – anything that the group want to share and have solved!
Cost is £199 for one person, and cheaper if you send more – see half way down this page.
Book your place my emailing me on [email protected]