Here are the six animals that represent the ways people live their lives:
Clearly if each one is a yes or a no then there are 2x2x2x2 combinations which is sixteen, so why are there only six animals on my list? Is there not a one-legged aardvark or an amphibious cat as well?
The answer is that the other ten combinations are impossible, because:
- You can’t achieve unless you are efficient
- You can’t achieve without goals
- If you have goals and are not achieving them then you won’t be happy
- If you have goals and your are efficient then are bound to achieve a lot (if not everything on your list)
- If you are efficient but not achieving then you won’t be happy
For those who prefer it in diagram form, have a look at this:
But if you include “Maybe’s” like “I’m achieving a bit” or “I have some goals” then you can be a mixture of the animals – but one thing’s or sure, to be an Eagle you must definitely be them all!
onwards and upwards to a better life!